Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whenever I attempt to sign into YouTube, email, google etc. I am sent to a login page asking for my old student id and password, however I am not a student anymore and am wanting to get rid of this. I am unable to sign into anything and am locked out.
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this situation. To better understand what is causing the old student sign-in page to appear, could you please provide a little more information?
Does this happen when using Microsoft Edge only? Also, when the old student login page appears, could you please check the address shown in the browser's address bar and let me know the website/domain it redirects you to? Please do not share your student ID, password, or any other personal information.
Additionally, please let me know whether this Windows 11 computer was previously provided or managed by your school, and whether your old school account is still listed under Settings > Accounts > Access work or school or Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts.
If possible, please also share a screenshot of the sign-in page with any personal information removed.