Hi Caleb Poock,
I understand how concerning this is, especially since you previously had access to Minecraft and your purchases through the Microsoft account you were using.
Since the issue involves the account currently showing different Minecraft/Xbox profile information and your previous purchases are no longer accessible, I recommend first checking whether you are signed in with the exact Microsoft account that was originally used for the Minecraft purchase or migration.
You can also check your Microsoft account order history to see whether the Minecraft purchase is associated with the account you are currently signed in to.
For now, I would avoid purchasing Minecraft again or making further account changes until the account and purchase ownership have been checked.
If the purchase is present but you still cannot access it, this may require an account-specific review that cannot be performed from a user-to-user support forum. You can contact Microsoft Support through the Microsoft Contact Us page. Sign in with your Microsoft account and describe the issue as an account/purchase ownership issue. If the Support Assistant appears, try entering “I need to speak with a live support agent”, then follow the available options to contact an agent. Available contact options can vary by region, account, and support availability.
When contacting Support, have your purchase/order information and the details of the account you originally used available for verification, but please do not post any sensitive account, payment, or recovery information publicly.
I hope this helps you get the account and purchase information properly reviewed without having to buy the game again. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.