About microsoft student developer pack Request for Microsoft 365 Student Support or Free Access

harshit sheokand 0 Reputation points
2026-09-27T14:08:35.7866667+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope you are doing well.

My name is harshit ,and I am a student from a small village in India. I come from a modest financial background, and accessing premium software and educational resources can be difficult for me. Despite these challenges, I am passionate about learning technology, programming, and digital skills to build a better future for myself and my family.

I regularly use Microsoft products for learning, creating documents, studying, and improving my technical skills. Microsoft 365 would greatly help me with my education, but at the moment I am unable to afford a subscription.

I would like to kindly ask whether there is any programme, student benefit, scholarship, educational licence, or free access option that I may be eligible for. Receiving Microsoft 365 support would make a significant difference in my studies and help me continue learning without financial burden.

I truly appreciate Microsoft's commitment to supporting students and i also get verified for student developer pack but microsoft 365 there is at 50% discount i request you to give me full free microsoft 365

Kind regards,

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Kristen Tran 2,120 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-27T15:08:12.6633333+00:00

    Hi Harshit,

    Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your situation with me. I truly admire your determination to continue learning technology and programming despite the challenges you have faced. Your dedication to building skills and creating better opportunities for yourself and your family is inspiring.

    I understand that obtaining the tools you need for your studies can be difficult, and I appreciate you taking the time to ask about the options available.

    Based on the information available, Microsoft currently offers a few resources that may help:

    • If your school is an eligible educational institution, you may be able to receive Office 365 Education A1 at no cost using your school-issued email address. This plan includes web-based versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, and other learning tools. Eligibility can be checked through the Microsoft Office 365 Education program.
    • Even if your school is not eligible for Microsoft 365 Education, you can still access Microsoft 365 for the web free of charge with a personal Microsoft account. This allows you to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint online through your browser at no cost.

    For reference:

    Free Microsoft Office 365 for Schools | Microsoft Education

    Verify eligibility for Microsoft 365 Education subscriptions

    Free Technology & Software for Students (Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, Word, Excel) | Microsoft E…

    As a first step, you may wish to contact your school's IT department or student services team to ask whether your institution is enrolled in the Microsoft 365 Education program. They would be in the best position to confirm any education benefits or licenses that may be available to students. If it does, you may be able to take advantage of the available education benefits. If not, the free web versions of the Microsoft 365 applications remain available and can be a valuable resource for your studies.

    I sincerely wish you the very best in your studies and future career. Your enthusiasm for learning is evident, and I hope the available educational resources will help support your continued growth and success.

    If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know, and I will be happy to assist.

    Kind regards.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.