A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
The problem remains
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Once I have a saved Word document, and I make a change, hit command s it looks like it saves and when i close it asks again if i want to save, never saving. Word will ot save anywhere on my mac desktop.
I am using docs that I hae had for years and now it won't save after I make changes
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
The problem remains
The problem remains
Hi i would appreciate feedback please
And as I'm working, now emoji's won't appear on my screen when i select them, wat is going on?
I can you please let me know you are still working on this, I'm desperate to get this fixed, I have been trying for 2 days now with AI and nothing is working, please let me know you are still trying to ficure this out?