Managing meetings and events using Outlook on the web for business
Hi @HR
Please note that this forum is not Microsoft support, this is a user-to-user support forum.
I performed testing in my environment and was able to reproduce the same behavior. After adding a user as an Administrator in Microsoft Bookings, the newly added administrator did not automatically see the existing appointments that had already been created in the Bookings calendar. When I tried to access the Booking page, the error will come up, do you see this too?
Normally, an Administrator is expected to have full rights to manage the Bookings page, including bookings, services, staff, and settings. Therefore, the inability for a newly added administrator to view existing appointments appears to be unexpected and does not align with the expected permissions of the Administrator role.
Regarding your questions:
- I am not aware of any documented additional permission requirement beyond the Administrator role.
- Microsoft Bookings stores its data in the associated Exchange Online mailbox, and there is no documented ownership-transfer process that would make existing bookings visible to another administrator.
- It could be a sync delay but it should not take that long, I tested adding 1 member and 1 admin at the same time, the member is able to see the booking page but not the admin.
Since the behavior can be reproduced and appears inconsistent with the expected Administrator permissions, this may require further investigation by the Microsoft Bookings product team. I would recommend opening a support ticket with Microsoft 365 support via Admin Center.