Content not showing up when I click to read an email

Sharon Brownwood 10 Reputation points
2026-09-24T03:47:52.6733333+00:00

When in my inbox, no content appears when I click on an email, only the title. I've cleared the cashe, changed battery settings in Outlook to unrestricted and tried deleting and then redownloading an email and the contents of none of my emails are showing up. This is a new problem, it was working fine the last time I checked emails.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home
0 comments No comments

Answer recommended by moderator
Sharon Brownwood 10 Reputation points
2026-09-24T04:09:28.7533333+00:00

I don't know how to mark my question as resolved but, I fixed it. I cleared the cashe and then restarted my phone and now the email contents are being displayed.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

1 additional answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Sharon Brownwood 10 Reputation points
    2026-09-24T11:46:25.3266667+00:00

    Please explain how to mark answer as "accepted".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.