Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having issues connecting MS apps to the account. I can go to the account, but cannot connect the apps saying they cannot reach the internet. But clearly I can!
Managing profiles and sync in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Welcome Stefanie Mitchell,
Since this is a public forum, we will hide your personal identifiable information, and I have sent that image of yours containing your personal identifiable information in a private message so we can work together to resolve the issue.
Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Q&A forum.
To help narrow down the cause, could you please confirm:
In the meantime, please try these quick checks:
Step 1: Verify the Microsoft Account Sign-in service
Step 2: Check date and time settings
Step 3: Reset network components
netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig /flushdnsStep 4: Test without VPN or proxy
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.