Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
@Dillynn said
Interested in updates on this issue. I am also experiencing trouble.
No published fix that I can find, and no Microsoft-known-issue article for this problem. Report from early Sept that Support acknowledged an internal bug may be accurate, but I can't find anything to indicate that a fix has been released.
I would suggest that you:
1 -- Start a new thread using the "Ask a question" button at the top of this page to create a new Question and include the details for your specific environment (OS, Outlook Client, etc.), problem description and what steps you have already tried to fix it.
This provides much higher visibility to your issue than adding on to an existing post, which is only seen by people who are already following this question.
(You can put the link for this page in your new Question for reference)
2 -- Submit a Problem Report. Every Report moves this issue one tiny bit higher on the Microsoft Fixit List.
In App Problem Report - New Outlook for Windows or Outlook Web
- Logon to https://outlook.cloud.microsoft/
- From the main menu: Help -> Feedback
- {This should open the Help side panel}
- Select "Report a problem"
- Fill in the "Describe your problem ..." text box.
- Can we contact you about this feedback -> Yes
- Collect logs for feedback -> Yes
- Click [Submit]