365 is prompting renewal payment but it has been paid

justin hardee 0 Reputation points
2026-07-20T05:28:26.8833333+00:00

when i login in to 365 I am prompted to renew my account before i lose all my info. However, I made the payment on 7.17.2026 and it cleared my bank account on 7.19.2026. How do I resolve this?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 937.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-07-20T06:00:05.1033333+00:00

    1

    Open Word.

    In Word, log out of Office.

    Restart (not shut down) your computer, then log back into Office, is your subscription then recognized correctly.

    2

    If not, log into your Microsoft account on this link, check the expiry date listed on your subscription, is that listed correctly.

    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

    If not, go to the Billing section, is it indicated your payment has been processed correctly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.