Microsoft account hacked.

Connor 0 Reputation points
2026-07-05T16:03:29.0766667+00:00

My Microsoft account has not had an issue for 5 or more years. This morning at 9 am I decide to go log in to play something only to realize, it says a completely different email than mine (ca*****@securitylock24hrs.net) I tried to enter my password it says "The password is incorrect. Please try again." I have a lot of game data with this Microsoft account so can someone please help me recover it ASAP? Thank you.

Screenshot 2026-07-05 095538

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Darhyl Amizola 50,090 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-07-06T18:17:31.1133333+00:00

    Hi there! I can see here that you still require further assistance. Is there anything else that I can help you with?

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Darhyl Amizola 50,090 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-07-05T16:39:49.2633333+00:00

    Hey there! Nice to meet you!

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this.

    Based on your description, the hacker was able to remove the account's primary email address/security info and replace it with their own email address.

    Since the security info has been replaced by the hacker, I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments