Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Identical issue, and we were sharing for over 15 years.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Everyone in the family has their calendar shared with everyone in the family. But today no one can see anyone else's calendar. We have confirmed that the sharing settings are set correctly.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Identical issue, and we were sharing for over 15 years.
Same issue here in Canada this morning. One of my shared calendars has completely disappeared from both the desktop app and when using web browser outlook online. Also missing from apps on our mobile phones. Need access to several important medical appointments but can't!
Canada also. I had this happen to me today. I have 5 shared calendars of which I am the owner and share them with different combinations of family members. Yesteday (june 15) they all worked for everyone, today (june 16) the shared calendars were all removed from everyone's calendar list (outlook.com). I checked my calendar where they are shared FROM and it shows they were still shared to the various people. I removed those shares and added everyone again and they accepted the calendar invitations and now they can see those shared calendars again. Solution is to re-share the calendars - which isn't ideal - but at least a work around
These 5 calendars were created and shared at different times with different combinations over the last 5+ years. All people they are shared with are part of my Microsoft "family" plan
Notably the built in Family shared calendar remained for everyone. Only individually created shared calendars were affected.
Canada also. I had this happen to me today. I have 5 shared calendars of which I am the owner and share them with different combinations of family members. Yesteday (june 15) they all worked for everyone, today (june 16) the shared calendars were all removed from everyone's calendar list (outlook.com). I checked my calendar where they are shared FROM and it shows they were still shared to the various people. I removed those shares and added everyone again and they accepted the calendar invitations and now they can see those shared calendars again. Solution is to re-share the calendars - which isn't ideal - but at least a work around These 5 calendars were created and shared at different times with different combinations over the last 5+ years. All people they are shared with are part of my Microsoft "family" plan Notably the built in Family shared calendar remained for everyone. Only individually created shared calendars were affected.
Canada also. I had this happen to me today. I have 5 shared calendars of which I am the owner and share them with different combinations of family members. Yesteday (june 15) they all worked for everyone, today (june 16) the shared calendars were all removed from everyone's calendar list (outlook.com). I checked my calendar where they are shared FROM and it shows they were still shared to the various people. I removed those shares and added everyone again and they accepted the calendar invitations and now they can see those shared calendars again. Solution is to re-share the calendars - which isn't ideal - but at least a work aroundThese 5 calendars were created and shared at different times with different combinations over the last 5+ years. All people they are shared with are part of my Microsoft "family" planNotably the built in Family shared calendar remained for everyone. Only individually created shared calendars were affected.