Hi,
There is also this article:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am experiencing a persistent issue where I cannot sign into Microsoft services within Windows applications, despite having a working internet connection.
Browser-based Microsoft account sign-in works without issue
Restarted device multiple times
Tested on different network (including mobile hotspot)
Reset Windows network stack (winsock, IP, DNS flush)
Disabled proxy / confirmed no VPN in use
Cleared Windows Credential Manager entries related to Microsoft accounts
Attempted Microsoft Store reset (wsreset)
Issue persists across all attempts
Issue affects multiple Microsoft services (Store + Office), not just one app
Problem appears isolated to Windows authentication components rather than account or connectivity
No recent intentional system changes prior to issue onset
I am currently using a Windows Insider build
Microsoft Support indicated this may be related to Insider build instability
Looking for confirmation whether this is a known issue with the current Insider build, and whether there is a fix or workaround short of a full clean install.
Microsoft seriously failing on this point. after years of good product service and support.
Unhappy customer.