What is about the popup <MEDIA>@logincd n.msauth.net upon signing in?

Chek Tay 0 Reputation points
2026-01-12T02:44:53.32+00:00

Everytime I want to sign in to my account, I see a popup window as seen in the clipped image below. I am afraid of proceeding just in case it is some kind of problem like spam or fraud. Please help.

2026-01-12_062256

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Rodrigo Queiroz 78,725 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-01-12T03:23:24.7666667+00:00

    Hi, I'm Rodrigo and I will help you.
    This is the right pop-up, but something is happening that the animation media is not loading properly, that's why you see this address instead.

    User's image

    I checked the animation source address, and it matches with the address you are seeing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments