how to a file a complaint with microsoft

Hamish Grant 20 Reputation points
2026-01-07T12:09:36.74+00:00

I am being billed for a MS Project subscription, which is being charged to my business debit card. I want to cancel the subscription, but the account system will not allow me to review my invoices because I signed up using my hotmail.co.uk email and it is insisting that I use a business domain name. I have tried calling the automated account system and it will not allow me to change my subscription because it says i need to be an administrator. I would like to know how I get this resolved.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Windows
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Virginia M 42,240 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-01-07T12:42:48.24+00:00

Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.