Office 365 Admin Authentication has me blocked and I am the Admin or our Org.

Chris W 0 Reputation points
2025-11-22T23:07:41.31+00:00

I am blocked from Admin my own O365 account. I am the Admin for the ORG.

Can someone look into my escalation and tell we what’s happening.

I was told that I would get daily updates, nothing today at all.

My case has been escalated to MS Office 365 because I was told over the phone there is a bug. The phone support staff can try to remove the security requirements to get you back in but in my case that failed as well.

At this point I am waiting for escalation.I was asked to reset my password, which I did. Now I cant log back into my Outlook and my Teams so I am cut off. Maybe dont reset your password if you still connected

User's image


Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For business | Window

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Chris W 0 Reputation points
    2025-11-25T04:59:09.8133333+00:00

    8hrs on hold today wanting answer after 5 days and open ticket

    IMG_9447

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Anonymous
    2025-11-23T01:42:05.6533333+00:00

    Hi @Chris W, 

    Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Q&A forum. I’m truly sorry to hear about the experience you’re having. 

    Could you kindly confirm whether you’ve already opened a support ticket with Microsoft for this issue? If so, please share the case ID with me via private message. To access private messages, click the banner as shown in the image below:  

     User's image

    As a forum moderator, I don’t have direct access to resolve authentication or account-level issues, but I can help by checking the status of your case and take any possible steps within my scope to support you better. 

    Thank for your time and understanding!


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.