Hi.
After I testing the connection of Azure S3 to Purview, I am trying to delete the connection settings (name: AmazonS3Connection-CXY).
However, I cannot delete it due to the following error. ※The ID changes each time.
Error Message:Request failed with status code 400 Request ID: e17d9f31-1efa-41a1-882d-6663d353c609 Failed to delete entity because it is being referenced by other entities, correlationId 875b7072-f8ff-4c77-88bb-3442cd62dcde.

Are there any settings that I should delete beforehand?
It seems that the only settings currently left are the connection(picture's error), data source, credentials(both are referenced by amazons3connection-cxy), and ruleset scan (delete button grayout).
I contacted Purview Support regarding this issue, but they said it was an Azure-side problem and provided the following steps.
Issue Definition: Purview encounters reference errors when deleting AWS connections
Resolution: As we are a troubleshooting team, this issue falls outside our support scope. We recommend contacting the Azure team to create a new support ticket.
For best-effort support, please attempt the following steps:
Check Locations in Azure Portal
1.Access Azure Data Factory or Synapse workspace:
・Navigate to Azure Portal → Your Data Factory (or Synapse) resource → Author & Monitor.
2.Review Associated Services:
・In the Manage section, open Associated Services.
・Search for AmazonS3Connection-CXY to identify other associated services referencing it.
3.Check datasets and pipelines:
・Go to Author → Datasets and Pipelines.
・Use the search bar to find any datasets or pipelines referencing AmazonS3Connection-CXY.
4.Advanced actions: Using ARM templates or REST API:
・Export the Data Factory ARM template from Manage → Export ARM template.
・Search the JSON file for “AmazonS3Connection-CXY” to identify all dependencies.
However, in this environment, Azure Data Factory had never been used before,
and the quoted steps did not find AmazonS3Connection-CXY.