11 Anniversary Badge is missing

Ryle 30 Reputation points
2025-10-23T00:13:50.4166667+00:00

Hello Everyone,

I joined windows insder again by I Installing Dev preview of insider build but I didn't get the 11 Anniversary Badge.

Before I can get a badge by just installing Insider previews; how to earn the badge now?

Looking forward to everyone's reply. Thank you.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Other

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author
CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-11-07T18:45:27.1533333+00:00

11th Anniv. badge has emerged from the dark. LOL

User's image

Was this answer helpful?

7 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-10-23T23:45:32.6766667+00:00

    Just an FYI, the Feedback Hub team

    is working on a fix for this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
  2. Abhishek Ajitsaria 5 Reputation points
    2025-10-23T16:03:57.97+00:00

    User's image

    Same for me, at first it did not show. Every year I have to sign out and again sign in the feedback hub.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-10-23T00:53:05.02+00:00

    Hi Ryle,

    To add to what Johnny said above,

    the 11th Anniversary Badge is tied

    to how long you've been an Insider,

    not the the build you're on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Johnny55 5,235 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-10-23T00:42:43.5866667+00:00

    Hello Ryle,

    We hope to see the Badge shortly. So far other Insiders have reported no badge yet, then we got s ghost version you can see in top row. Expect it should arrive complete soon.

    Screenshot 2025-10-22 204007

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?