11th Anniv. badge has emerged from the dark. LOL
11 Anniversary Badge is missing
Hello Everyone,
I joined windows insder again by I Installing Dev preview of insider build but I didn't get the 11 Anniversary Badge.
Before I can get a badge by just installing Insider previews; how to earn the badge now?
Looking forward to everyone's reply. Thank you.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Other
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
7 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-10-23T23:45:32.6766667+00:00 Just an FYI, the Feedback Hub team
is working on a fix for this.
-
Abhishek Ajitsaria 5 Reputation points
2025-10-23T16:03:57.97+00:00 Same for me, at first it did not show. Every year I have to sign out and again sign in the feedback hub.
-
CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-10-23T00:53:05.02+00:00 Hi Ryle,
To add to what Johnny said above,
the 11th Anniversary Badge is tied
to how long you've been an Insider,
not the the build you're on.
-
Johnny55 5,155 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-10-23T00:42:43.5866667+00:00 Hello Ryle,
We hope to see the Badge shortly. So far other Insiders have reported no badge yet, then we got s ghost version you can see in top row. Expect it should arrive complete soon.
Regards,