Microsoft accounts can't be merged or split. You won't be able to move the games to a new account or move an address to a new account. Sorry.
Transfer my Xbox account to my adult son.
Mark Lynch
55
Reputation points
I need to transfer my Xbox account to my adult son.
I originally set it up when he was little under my username and Microsoft tells me I can't transfer it to him.
I am not asking for account sharing I am simply asking to transfer the Xbox account. This would allow my son's game purchases, progress, friends, etc. to stay with him.
Windows for home | Other | Gaming
Answer accepted by question author
Diane Poremsky
8,275
Reputation points
Independent Advisor
Answer accepted by question author
Neil D
34,340
Reputation points
Volunteer Moderator
If you've contacted Microsoft and they say it's not possible then it can't be done. Unless there is some way to transfer the content of the account from one to another. That will still involve Microsoft support.