Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Yay, it working again right now! I didn’t do anything to fix it too. So, it was MS’ fault. :D What about the rest of you?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
I just upgraded my client's unsupported macOS Ventura v13.7.8 to Sequoia v15.7.1 because Apple and Microsoft dropped support recently. I'm currently unable to upgrade his installed Mac Office (university's 365 subscription) v16.101 to v16.102. It queues the updates and then "Download error..." ? was useless.
I tried rebooting and trying another macOS account. Nothing helped.
How do I fix this? :( Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Yay, it working again right now! I didn’t do anything to fix it too. So, it was MS’ fault. :D What about the rest of you?