Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Hello @Mohammad Adil,
Good day! Thank you for posting your valuable question on Microsoft Q&A forum.
Thank you for sharing the detailed steps you've already taken to troubleshoot this issue. I can see you've been very thorough, and I appreciate the effort you've put in.
Given the complexity of the problem and the fact that it persists despite extensive troubleshooting, including reinstalling Outlook, resetting OneDrive shortcuts, and modifying system settings, it appears this may require deeper analysis beyond what we can perform here in the Microsoft Q&A forum.
As a forum moderator, I have limitations in accessing backend systems and diagnostic tools necessary to fully investigate this issue. Therefore, I recommend reaching out directly to Microsoft Technical Support. Their team has the tools and access needed to perform advanced diagnostics and provide a tailored solution.
You can contact Microsoft Support for Business account by following these steps:
- Find Your Microsoft 365 Admin: If you’re unsure who the Microsoft 365 Admin is within your organization, you can find guidance on locating them here: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support.
- Submit a Service Request: The Microsoft 365 Admin should create a service request with Microsoft support to get advanced technical assistance and diagnostics. For detailed instructions on how to get support, please refer to Get support - Microsoft 365 admin.
Note: If you’re an end-user, please coordinate with your Microsoft 365 Admin to handle these steps.
I apologize for redirecting you, but this is the most effective way to ensure you receive timely and appropriate assistance.
Please feel free to update us here if you receive a resolution from support, your experience could help others facing similar issues.
Thank you again for reaching out to us!
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.