Cancel Old Microsoft Office Subscription

samantha Tovar 20 Reputation points
2025-08-12T22:09:31.2066667+00:00

I used to have Microsoft office fro when I was in school back from 2020-2022. I keep getting charged for it but I no longer use it. I also do not remember the email address associated with this subscription. I just know $69.99 keeps getting charged to my card and I have no way of cancelling it. I need help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Kayece Jan Mae Amizola 16,765 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-08-12T23:08:46.0466667+00:00

Hi,

Please notify your bank regarding your issue and request that it block or stop your recurring billing from this specific account. If you need help getting the old account back, you may check any of your email addresses you still remember using and see if you can find any MS billing and receipt emails from your subscription, or you may investigate a billing charge on your card to check the details, including the MS account you use. Receipts will also be helpful when your bank needs them when investigating.
Please check it here: How to investigate a billing charge from Microsoft

If you find your Email Address you used, please reset the password.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Stay Safe!

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.