I didn't set a windows hello pin. It shows currently unavailable

Yogeshwaran P 20 Reputation points
2025-08-03T11:11:56.5833333+00:00

I already set windows hello pin. But it shows currently unavailable. It cause to I am unable to set a fingerprint and face lock in my laptop.
User's image

Here's is the screenshot of my sign in option screen

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
EmilyS726 271K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-08-03T11:51:31.22+00:00

Hello

Please go to Settings > Accounts > Access Work or School (it’s the briefcase icon) and make sure there's no work/school email address listed there, or no mentioning of Azure AD. If there is, please click on it and then click on disconnect. Then restart the computer and see if it is resolved.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.