How do I fix synchronization error 8004010F-0-0-560 Microsoft 365, Windows 11

alexa cartwright 20 Reputation points
2025-08-02T22:09:09.25+00:00

Periodically unable to use Outlook as it hangs on synchronizing folders. More importantly I no longer have any emails in Sent, draft or deleted folders. When I use the web app the emails are there, it is just the Outlook client. Synchronization log has the same error number 8004010F-0-0-560 . Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2507 Build 16.0.19029.20136) 64-bit. Email is not a gmail account.

thanks in advance.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Manoel Barros 22,245 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-08-02T22:51:02.39+00:00

Hello! Try an online repair of Office. It's likely an Outlook sync issue.

Windows 10

  1. Open Windows Settings (Windows + I) > Apps > Apps & Features.
  2. Search for "Microsoft 365" or "Microsoft Office <Year> (2019, 2021)" > Click on the app > Change > Online Repair > Repair.
  3. When the repair is complete, restart your computer.

 

Windows 11

  1. Open Windows Settings (Windows + I) > Apps > Installed Apps.
  2. Search for "Microsoft 365" or "Microsoft Office <Year> (2019, 2021)" > Click on the 3 Dots (●●●) > Change > Online Repair > Repair.
  3. When the repair is complete, restart your computer.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.