Why can't I scroll through photos in Onedrive in Windows 10 on a laptop in Chrome?

Linda Bowers 25 Reputation points
2025-07-23T17:54:28.35+00:00

I cannot scroll through my photos that are in a file in Onedrive. The arrows do not work and it lists 1/1 photo at the top when I view the first photo even though I have 80 photos in the file. Using my laptop, windows 10, chrome browser. How can I fix this?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Answer accepted by question author
Edward Schlobohm01 10,210 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-07-23T19:09:30.8133333+00:00

Hi Linda,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. I understand how frustrating it can be when you're unable to view all of 80 photos in your OneDrive folder.

To help us troubleshoot, could you confirm if there have been any recent updates to your computer? Also, when was the last time you were able to view your photos without any issues?

In the meantime, here are a few steps you can try:

  • Change view mode: Switch to “Tiles” or “Photos” in OneDrive.
  • Try a different browser: Use Edge or Firefox to check if the issue persists.
  • Clear Chrome cache: Go to Settings > Privacy > Clear browsing data.
  • Update Chrome and Windows: Make sure both are up to date.
  • Use the OneDrive desktop app: If the web version isn’t working, try accessing your photos through the app.

Please feel free to reach out again if you need further assistance.

Warm regards,

Edward Schlobohm

Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.