A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Tommy, thanks for reply.
But in fact the problem disapeared. I didn't do anythyng. Everything was fine after a couple of days.
Regards,
Nikolay
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I'm using OnedDrive and its Personal Vault for years. Everything woked fine. But after installling latest update on my iPhone Personal Vault is empty on iPhone. Web and Desktop versions show files in Personal Vault but latest iOs version do not. Everything is OK for files not in Personal Vault
Can anyone help mee?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Tommy, thanks for reply.
But in fact the problem disapeared. I didn't do anythyng. Everything was fine after a couple of days.
Regards,
Nikolay
Hi Nikolay,
Thanks for reaching out. If OneDrive Personal Vault is empty on iPhone but works fine on web and desktop versions, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
I hope these steps help you access your Personal Vault files on your iPhone. Let me know if you need further assistance.
Best regards,
Tommy