OneDrive Personal Vault is empty on iPhone!

Anonymous
2025-01-08T07:02:12+00:00

Hello,

I'm using OnedDrive and its Personal Vault for years. Everything woked fine. But after installling latest update on my iPhone Personal Vault is empty on iPhone. Web and Desktop versions show files in Personal Vault but latest iOs version do not. Everything is OK for files not in Personal Vault

Can anyone help mee?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

12 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-03T22:32:13+00:00

    I have the exact same problem. Using One Drive for years on Laptop running Windows 10 and i-phone with the latest ios updates. All my One Drive files can be accessed from my i-phone but the personal vault is now empty. On the Laptop, everything is there. I tried all the fixes listed on Tommy's response and the vault is still empty. This is very concerning because I rely on mobile access to these important files.

    What next?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-19T13:44:25+00:00

    Tried it all, nothing works.

    I urgently need access to my vault. Travelling and important document stored in vault!

    23/03/25: 5 days and no response. I'm currently travelling and need access to documents in my vault! Cannot go find a computer all the time.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T02:18:37+00:00

    I am having this same issue. I have performed all the trouble shooting steps above. My iPad and PC syncs fine. My phone reports "No files in personal vault yet" when adding a files from the phone it doesn't show up on the vault but drops the file in the root of my files folder

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments