Why is my annual price increasing by 30%?

Anonymous
2025-02-20T04:23:01+00:00

My bill was $99.99/year and the next bill is slated for $129.99. WHY?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

17 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-17T22:40:09+00:00

    I entered my number, I received a call and then the call disconnected!

    Please provide a number that I can call for a LIVE person with Microsoft Support!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-14T15:36:01+00:00

    Same issue here, why you add AI feature and tell user need to pay with cost more than 30% ?

    Why don't push here is option to upgrade ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-09T16:02:59+00:00

    My bill was $99.99/year and the next bill is slated for $129.99. WHY?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-28T16:44:14+00:00

    What a bunch of Bool crapp, I rarely use this chit, only to keep my data in the cloud basicaly in one drive. next year I may just find a new provider of cloud space and i know a lot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more