The Print option no longer exists on the new Word Doc on my iPad Pro. It only offers me to Save on One Drive.

Anonymous
2024-08-20T00:54:18+00:00

The Print option no longer exists on new Word Doc on my iPad Pro. It only offers me to Save on One Drive. Which I don't want to use. I have always saved to Files. But now, no matter how or where I saved the Doc it still does not allow me to print. No icon, no option. My only solution was to email it to myself & print from the email copy. When I saved the email copy to Files App it reverted to the annoying Save or Upload to Share options. No print options. This has only started in the last few weeks. All my old files, docs & Comments print fine. It is not a Printer interface problem. It only the new Word that is the problem. HELP!!!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

16 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-16T03:54:00+00:00

    Hoping that works

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-16T03:53:41+00:00

    I've had to save in my iPad then open the document on my iPhone. I can't even believe they would release this version

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-16T03:52:45+00:00

    That's exactly what I see and it's driving me nuts I have to save on my iPad then go to my iPhone to print. ****?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T20:59:25+00:00

    Try downloading the Microsoft 365 app, this worked for me. So frustrating!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T18:21:12+00:00

    It works but doesn't give me printer options such as ' print in color'. Why does MS do this? These don't want us to use apple?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments