Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
No, I will not be wasting any more time on this. I have spent days on it already.
Dropbox just works flawlessly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When trying to connect onedrive and Samsung gallery on my samsung phone, I get an error saying account unavailable and that the microsoft account is already connected to a samsung account. To remove the current Samsung account go to my microsoft Account settings. I have no idea how to proceed. Any help appreciated
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No, I will not be wasting any more time on this. I have spent days on it already.
Dropbox just works flawlessly
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Thanks for your reply and sharing the test results.
Due to system version update the sequence of steps I shared earlier may not show up the same as the actual phone. Below is a screenshot from the Samsung test phone where I was able to see the Linked accounts option. If it is convenient, I would like you to share the screenshot of the interface you are seeing with me so that we can investigate further. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I removed samsung permissions from additional security options
On my Galaxy S24 Ultra, I went to settings > accounts and selected my Samsung Account
However I see no option then, to tap Apps and Services
Dear The Pict. Thank you for using Microsoft products and posting in the community.
For your current situation, please try the following steps first to see how it goes.
Open your Microsoft Account's Additional security options.
Samsung account, select Remove.
Samsung account.**Tip:**You may also need to unlink your Microsoft account from your Samsung account Connected services.
Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.
For more information, please refer to this link: Samsung, Microsoft OneDrive, and your privacy - Microsoft Support
Please feel free to let me know if you have any further updates, thanks. Hope you are safe and healthy.
best regards
Mia | Microsoft Product Support Specialist