When connecting onedrive with samsung Gallery I get an error

Anonymous
2024-07-23T17:01:19+00:00

When trying to connect onedrive and Samsung gallery on my samsung phone, I get an error saying account unavailable and that the microsoft account is already connected to a samsung account. To remove the current Samsung account go to my microsoft Account settings. I have no idea how to proceed. Any help appreciated

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

10 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T16:52:39+00:00

    No, I will not be wasting any more time on this. I have spent days on it already.

    Dropbox just works flawlessly

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-24T15:25:13+00:00

    Thanks for your reply and sharing the test results.

    Due to system version update the sequence of steps I shared earlier may not show up the same as the actual phone. Below is a screenshot from the Samsung test phone where I was able to see the Linked accounts option. If it is convenient, I would like you to share the screenshot of the interface you are seeing with me so that we can investigate further. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-23T19:17:46+00:00

    I removed samsung permissions from additional security options

    On my Galaxy S24 Ultra, I went to settings > accounts and selected my Samsung Account

    However I see no option then, to tap Apps and Services

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-23T18:47:13+00:00

    Dear The Pict. Thank you for using Microsoft products and posting in the community.

    For your current situation, please try the following steps first to see how it goes.

     Open your Microsoft Account's Additional security options.

    1. Next to Samsung logo  Samsung account, select Remove.
    2. On your mobile device, go to Settings > Accounts.
    3. Scroll down and select your Samsung logo  Samsung account.
    4. Tap Apps and services then Connected services.
    5. Remove your Microsoft account from the list of Linked accounts.

    **Tip:**You may also need to unlink your Microsoft account from your Samsung account Connected services.

    Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.  

    For more information, please refer to this link: Samsung, Microsoft OneDrive, and your privacy - Microsoft Support

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any further updates, thanks.  Hope you are safe and healthy.

    best regards

    Mia | Microsoft Product Support Specialist
    

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments