Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
dddddd
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What is the login link https://aka.ms/alca. I got it in a text message, and will not click on it, as it am afraid it is spam, as it has no Microsoft indicators? Is there another way to log into my Microsoft accounts without using what appears to be a 3rd party link?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
dddddd
armel mewoli
Hi SBKEsq!
I am Shakiru, an independent advisor and a user like you, and I am glad to be helping you out today.
It is not a spam link.
It is a shortcut link that is equivalent to this link here https://account.live.com/a?uaid=4c42d5687cb4456c8ab9a0a7ebdea2e9
It is a link that shows you when and where you've used or sign into your account.
Please let me know how it goes and if you need any other assistance and I will be more than happy to help further.
Thank you
Best Regards, Shakiru