What is the login link https://aka.ms/alca. I got it in a text message, and will not click on it, as it am afraid it is spam, as it has no Microsoft indicators?

Anonymous
2024-03-21T13:09:58+00:00

What is the login link https://aka.ms/alca. I got it in a text message, and will not click on it, as it am afraid it is spam, as it has no Microsoft indicators? Is there another way to log into my Microsoft accounts without using what appears to be a 3rd party link?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T14:09:32+00:00

    Hi SBKEsq!

    I am Shakiru, an independent advisor and a user like you, and I am glad to be helping you out today.

    It is not a spam link.

    It is a shortcut link that is equivalent to this link here https://account.live.com/a?uaid=4c42d5687cb4456c8ab9a0a7ebdea2e9

    It is a link that shows you when and where you've used or sign into your account.

    Please let me know how it goes and if you need any other assistance and I will be more than happy to help further.

    Thank you

    Best Regards, Shakiru

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T22:39:00+00:00

    dddddd

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T22:38:36+00:00

    armel mewoli

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments