Is Microsoft Access available for Mac Users?

Anonymous
2023-08-17T03:19:10+00:00

How can i download Microsoft Access for Macintosh? (M2 Macbook Air 2022) is it available for Mac Users?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

30 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T03:55:03+00:00

    There is no version of Mac at this time from Mircosoft .. only if you have the pro version of Widow 11 installed on the current computer ... this is why I had to purchase new a PC for my computer school at the school am going to which I spend over 2000 for my mac ... I use the Mac for coding ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T12:28:01+00:00

    Duane,

    Yes, I have and I appreciate the suggestions. I to would like to have a Mac version available but understand it is not available at this time. Other options have their merits and challenges.

    Thank you to everyone for your comments.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Duane Hookom 26,940 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-02-27T08:53:28+00:00

    Did you read the many comments in this thread?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T06:33:38+00:00

    can I download Microsoft Access app in Mac boook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T21:25:10+00:00

    Hi Lisa,

    That is a great suggestion. I haven't looked at that product in a long time.

    I will check it out.

    John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments