How do I find the EWS(Exchange Web Service) URL found in EMC/ECP?

Anonymous
2023-07-21T20:47:38+00:00

I am trying to set up Zoom. It asks for the EWS URL found in EMC/ECP. Help!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

7 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-28T19:13:27+00:00

    Shouldn't the Zoom setup work for Microsoft 365 Business Standard? The Zoom support person I'm working with is telling me I'm nearly setup and just need to provide the URL for the EWS. Can someone who has MS365 Business Standard please share screenshots of where to find this URL?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more