Can't change country when add a new payment method for my subscription

Anonymous
2023-04-07T13:58:29+00:00

Hello, I moved from Jordan to Denmark last October, 2022. I want to link the recurrent payment for my Office 365 subscription to the new Danish bank account, but when I try to add a new card and try to edit the address, the option to choose a country appears greyed out. I tried to upload an image to exemplify better. The text in the image is in Spanish since I am Mexican and created the account long ago when I was in Mexico. So what can I do to change the country? Thanks.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-04-07T14:36:53+00:00

Hi Adrián L,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am Blessing, an independent advisor here and a Microsoft user like you.

Please understand that when you have an active Microsoft 365 subscription from another country/region, you will not be able to change your country/region.

You need to wait till the subscription is expired or cancelled before you will ne able to make regional changes and purchase a subscription from your current location. This is due to the regional restriction on Microsoft 365 subscriptions.

Hope this helps!

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

36 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T05:52:40+00:00

    100% garbage isnt it

    Microsoft are very happy to accept globalisation when it means they can shift profits between countries by cross-charging "management fees", "IP licenses" and so on, to increase tax write offs in one jurisdiction and move profits to a lower tax jurisdiction "parent company"..... but heaven help a customer if they legitimately move countries and not trying to "minimise" anything. I was simply told get another subscrption, and get zero refund for the 11.5 months left on my old one. I just want to pay for one license for one service, not two licenses for the next 11 months. .... And it took an hour of my life on chat with these people to confirm that answer.

    So a year from now MIcrosoft thnk I will buy a new license locally to replace the one in the country i just left.....frankly, the odds of me moving to a google or apple ecosystem by then are higher.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T16:26:48+00:00

    Can anyone tell me what happens when I let the subscription expire before creating a new one in my new country? Will I lose all my data and access to it? It seems to indicate that - because my storage will reduce down to the free 5GB and I'm using a lot more than that. This is madness.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T17:09:23+00:00

    I went through this a while a go. Cant remember the details. but I allowed my subscription to expire before rectifying.. Did not lose any information.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T13:19:37+00:00

    I am considering the same. Google customer service resolved the same issue within 15 mins of chat. I can now see the google renewal in my current country's currency. Microsoft needs to ramp up their customer service, especially for a product like Micorsoft 365, involving many apps/services.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments