OneNote - Deleted Notebook still appears.

Anonymous
2023-05-22T05:23:32+00:00

I deleted a notebook, but it still appears. Tried to delete it from OneDrive - but it cannot be seen there. Any help would be much appreciated.

Windows 11 Pro

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | Other | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

11 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-29T20:15:24+00:00

    Prima 😆

    Bernd

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-29T19:47:50+00:00

    Hallo Bernd,

    ich kanns nicht fassen...:-) Dein Tipp hat funktioniert, es ist weg... endlich weg. Auch auf dem Handy und dem Tablet.....toll.

    Super viel Danke und schöne Grüße,

    Peter

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-29T15:09:44+00:00

    Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem.

    Gruß Peter

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-22T06:35:23+00:00

    Hello

    Thanks for additional details.

    It seems that your file is deleted.

    I would suggest you to go to www.onedrive.com and then go to recycle bin of Onedrive and check if the files are there. You can then restore your files from there.

    I hope this information helps.

    Regards,

    Abdal

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-22T06:10:23+00:00

    Hello

    I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

    Could you please tell whether you see the deleted notes on Onedrive or Onenote app or somewhere else ?

    Please give more details.

    Looking forward hearing back from you.

    Regards,

    Abdal

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments