A professional diagramming tool that helps users visualize complex information through easy-to-understand diagrams.
Hi Shashi D Char,
Thanks for your valuable feedback and sharing updates with us and I really appreciate your effort and your precious time doing. First, please accept my apologize (its my humbly request please don't mind) because you meet such an issue and I understand it effort on your daily work.
And I appreciate your kind words.
It seems issue happened to all old Visio file. If you don’t mind and if it is convenient for you, could you please send your one of Visio file to me so that I can look from my side, and I will check this behaviour and help you to fix and verify the result with you.
If there is confidential information, then you can send it to me in Private Message
I appreciate your understanding and stay safe!!
Best Regards
Waqas Muhammad