Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have a client also facing this issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We are running into an issue at our company with people not being able to search for keywords. I would upload an image of it to this, but that seems to be broken right now as well.
When searching it gives the error "Your request can't be completed right now". This is happening on every version of outlook for these users (Web/Mobile/Windows)
Here is what we have tried with no luck fixing the issue.
The only thing we have had luck is by having him use the old outlook and search. It fails the first time but then there is a spot to have it try again and then it works. However, this somehow breaks his outlook, and he then does not receive emails. He has to restart outlook every single time he searches for something this way.
Any other advice at this point would be appreciated.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have a client also facing this issue.
our client also facing same issue.
Hello
I am also getting the same email. I have tried all possible things .. which are available easily on web . after reading the account on my phone I have lost all my contacts also or may be its not syncing.
I've tried the solution above but still can't do a search in outlook.
Hello Hayden Christenson
Good day and thanks for contacting Microsoft community support.
The error message "Your request can't be completed right now" in Outlook can be frustrating, especially when it occurs across multiple platforms (Web, Mobile, Windows). There are several potential factors that could lead to the error "Your request can't be completed right now,"
Given that you've already undertaken extensive troubleshooting, we need more information on the following to better assist you.
Note: Due to forum policies and the protection of confidential information, please share the requested information with me in the "View Direct Message" section above.
Here are the steps to open "View Private Messages":
To view private messaging options> sign in to Microsoft Community, use the email account where you posted this thread information in Microsoft Community, > click your profile picture in the top right > select the My Profile option.
I'll wait for your next update on this in a private message. I will provide you with further guidance accordingly.
Sincerely,
Bertrand