How do I increase the limit of 10 email accounts on this New Outlook?

Anonymous
2024-02-23T22:31:25+00:00

I am using Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 on a PC.

I started using the “New Outlook”. 

In the email from Outlook Team, it states:

Manage all your email accounts and calendars in a single place. Now you can access all your emails in one spot. That's Outlook.com, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!, iCloud, IMAP accounts and even that account you use for shopping.

You only allow 10 email addresses to be entered.  Why so small amount?  

You recommend that I add all my accounts.  I have at least 25 different email addresses. 

I am currently using Thunderbird to compile all my email addresses.  I was hoping to use this New Outlook, but it looks as if I need to close up this New Outlook and go back to Thunderbird.

How do I increase the limit of 10 email accounts on this New Outlook?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

11 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-20T02:15:38+00:00

    Microsoft really needs to get it together. The FREE competition is kicking their a**. Check this out.

    Thunderbird can handle more than 40 email accounts per profile. You can add multiple accounts to Thunderbird so you can send and receive email from multiple accounts in one program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T07:43:50+00:00

    Just following up on this; so is Registry the only way? There is nothing I can do via policies in Exchange Admin Server, or Admin, or Entra etc? I have no wish to tough the Registray, but also find having to use an additional email client for my work accounts to be very, very - and completely unnecessarily - annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-10T11:56:08+00:00

    Hello

    Did you find a way to increase the 10 acc. limit? i tried alot and i didnt find solution

    Regards

    Gabriel

    Not at all, Gabriel.

    It seems that Microsoft keeps the limite of 10 accounts for the New Outlook.

    As for now, the solution is to keep the classic version of outlook or change to Thunderbird.

    I still hope that they end to accept our requests if there are many.

    Let's see.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-23T23:16:22+00:00

    I am still having this issue on my windows 11 computer but not on my mac outlook.

    I did pay for the office 365 suite; so, why can't I add more email accounts to my outlook?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-24T02:37:55+00:00

    Hello Rfcf2_752,

    My name is Adesoji and I'd be happy to help you out with your question.

    Please note: This is a user-to-user community forum. I am just a user like you who help others. I am not an employee of Microsoft.

    Ben4724 in thread https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/859eea53-6b4a-4122-bdc0-8e8487a13a2f explained that

    "With regards to the limit of accounts that can be added to Outlook Preview, to be honest, the limit is 10 accounts only. Though I've seen a post in one of the community forums of a way other users use to bypass this via registry but take note! If you wish to touch the registry, I suggest making a backup of your registry first as your Windows device might have a problem if you touch the wrong registry.

    Here is the link for the community forum I am referring to https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7833034e-b3be-45bb-b5ea-5ca2bd649ccc

    You may check this link first on how to back up your registry before trying to touch it https://support.microsoft.com/topic/855140ad-e318-2a13-2829-d428a2ab0692

    For the guide on how to do this, you may refer to this link on how to modify this specific registry. https://www.msoutlook.info/question/490#:~:text=By%20default%2C%20Outlook%20allows%20up%20to%2010%20Exchange,to%20up%20to%209999%20via%20a%20Registry%20tweak

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    I hope this helps.

    Do let me know if you require further assistance.

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

    Best Regards, Adesoji

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments