TEAMS meetings agenda function is MISSING

Anonymous
2025-02-05T09:23:19+00:00

Since our organisation migrated to M365, I have been using the TEAMS meetings agenda function, and encouraging my team to use this too. I set up the agenda for a whole year's worth of meetings ready to use. Now, when setting new meetings I find the TEAMS meetings agenda function is no longer visible. Why? what has happened? This is a very useful function. Please reinstate it.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Schedule meetings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

7 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-08T17:58:49+00:00

    Not exactly the same but related. In our case, clicking in the "Add an agenda" field generates the error "We can't create an agenda file at the moment. Please try again later."

    ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/30405ffb-96da-4180-948e-978ced56a8f1?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-09T14:58:54+00:00

    I see the same error. Add an agenda" option is visible on the screen but when we click on it, it throws an error : "We can't create an agenda file at the moment. Please try again later. "

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments