Hi, I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.
I know how frustrating this may be for you but I'll do my very best to help you.
You can try this procedure to repair the boot.
1-Restart your computer while holding the SHIFT button
2-The Advanced Startup menu will open on the boot.
3-Go to Troubleshoot.
4-Now, go to Advanced Options >Command prompt
5-Run these commands:
chkdsk c: /f /r (and press Enter)
sfc /scannow (and press Enter)
diskpart (and press Enter)
sel disk 0 (and press Enter)
list vol (and press Enter)
6-Verify that the EFI partition (EPS) is using the FAT32 file system and assign a drive letter to it that is not already in use:
sel vol <number of volume> (and press Enter)
assign letter=Z: (and press Enter)
exit (and press Enter)
7-In order to repair the boot record:
cd /d Z:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\ (and press Enter)
bootrec /FixBoot (and press Enter)
bootrec /rebuildbcd (and press Enter)
ren BCD BCD.old (and press Enter)
bcdboot c:\Windows /l en-us /s <boot letter>: All (and press Enter)
(Note: The <boot letter> is replaced with the letter of the drive that you are booting from. (For example, C:, D:)
8-When finished close the command prompt then click to return to the first screen
9-Click to continue to normal boot