Bitlocker url giving me a trace ID error.

Anonymous
2023-11-23T05:08:44+00:00

Hello, I'm having a problem with accessing my bitlocker recovery keys. Every time I go to manage my recovery key I get an error. I've tried doing it on multiple devices and networks. I don't know why this is happening. This is the message I receive " TraceID: 1THwknOTREqs3QGM.21.67 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us. "

Yes, I have waited and tried again. The only thing that changes is the traceID code. Please help me with this matter so I can use my laptop soon.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

35 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T16:42:09+00:00

    At this point, there's nothing we can do. It's a complete Microsoft problem that they have to fix on their end.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T15:22:58+00:00

    True but im sad to say it has been more than 10 hours and the issue is still persisting

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T06:45:04+00:00

    Thanks for letting me know. It's nice to know I'm not the only having an issue even though it sucks

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T16:06:44+00:00

    I have the same issue! Please! What's going on?? I'm being locked out from my drive!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-26T05:29:18+00:00

    I contacted support and they told me that they had a bunch of technicians working on it and it would be resolved in 8 to 10 hours

    I am unsure if it actually will but I hope that helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments