Hello Sumit,
Issue persists unfortunately with a code: TraceID: IQ1OiSPn5EeVZwZ6.5.75
Please advise.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
Recently my laptop was shut off unexpectedly and upon opening it, it requested that I provide my BitLocker Recovery ID. In any other day, that would have been an easy thing, as I can access that through my Microsoft Account. However, when I tried to log in and access the key this time, I came across an error message "TraceID: 1THwknOTREqs3QGM.21.67 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." . The issue persists and the only thing varying is the traceID code. The error however remains the same. Is there any way you can help me?
Many thanks,
Jim
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Sumit,
Issue persists unfortunately with a code: TraceID: IQ1OiSPn5EeVZwZ6.5.75
Please advise.
Thank you. Please wait for half an hour - the keys should populate.
Hi Sumit,
I did free up quite a lot of space in my OneDrive and tried to access the code again. This time the error is the following:
TraceID: CIEsQNZbhkq7mIHb.16.91
Is there anything else we can do?
Thanks Jim. Yes, free up the Storage by 10 percent, and the keys should hopefully appear in a while.
Hello Sumit,
Thank you for getting back to me. My OneDrive Storage is actually 100% fully used. Should i try to empty it and give this another go?
Many thanks,
Jim