Same problem here. In my destop and Surface.
I try to login in office 365, Edge and yout apps with my account i get a blank screen when i trying to log in.
What is the solution?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried everything really haha, but nothing seems to work.
I was just given a computer to fix and it has the following problem: When you open any Windows application that connects to the Microsoft account (MsEdge, Windows Store, Office, OneDrive, etc). It starts the login service normally But it starts showing the loading icon and flashes a white screen, does that about three times and stays white indefinitely.
I tried to fix that by logging in from settings to account but it showed exactly the same white blank window. So I thought windows was corrupted and tried a simple SFC/scannow and dism to fix it but it didn't work. I tried going to internet settings and changing the security level and it didn't work.
So I finally decided to reinstall windows through a bootable USB, and when I was doing that whole process I was successful logging into the account while I was doing the initial setup, finally on windows I decided to test MsEdge and... THE PROBLEM PERSISTED, the same problem as before but now I had the account logged in configurations.
I feel like I tried everything but it keeps happening, it's the only computer that does that on the house so I don't think is the internet connection, maybe a bios problem? But I don't get how this could happen.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem here. In my destop and Surface.
I try to login in office 365, Edge and yout apps with my account i get a blank screen when i trying to log in.
What is the solution?
I have the same issue. This did not help.
Hello
I have not heard back from you in 96 hours. If you need further help at this point, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns.
Kirito | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Hello
I haven't received the message from you yet. If there is anything more that I can do for you or if anything is unclear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Kirito | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
Hello SantiagoChavez2, welcome to the Microsoft community.
Based on your feedback, your login screen always shows a white screen.
You can try the following methods to see if they work:
i)
Click the Windows key, type "Internet Options" and then click on Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings > Apply
ii)
Change DNS
You can right-click on the network icon in the bottom right corner, open Network Settings
Click on Advanced Network Settings > More Network Adapter Options
Right-click on the network you are currently using, click on Properties, find IPv4 protocol
Then change DNS from automatic to manual
Then set DNS to: 4.2.2.1
In the alternate DNS, change it to 4.2.2.2
Check if your computer still has that problem
Note: If you solve the problem using this method, remember to change the DNS back to automatic
Hope the above methods are helpful to you
Kirito | Microsoft Community Support Specialist