How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?

Reported
Anonymous
2024-04-29T18:23:40+00:00

Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

38 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T01:15:47+00:00

    I have no idea wat you a talking about li just got the to send it to me through a PDF file and it worked do I have no need of word so I will have everyone do this from now on and just not use MC software as you have not been any help to me wats so ever thankyou kindly Kathy 😊

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T01:45:27+00:00

    Hi I was opening a letter from a friend? And it was in a format of word document? And it normally just opens ? And wouldn't wanted me to sign in and I did so many  many many times and it kept saying we can't sign you in right now ?? Very  iam Answering the last email from the person I just received. I can't keep up. Who's talking to me as when I reply? It keeps blocking me. It's very frustrating as I don't understand how this system is working from replying to your messages. Kindly Kathy

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T14:57:29+00:00

    Having the same issue too!

    Will someone from Microsoft alteast bother to answer this post and tell us, why we cant turn that off?

    Absolutely annoying!

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T18:48:32+00:00

    Dear Microsoft Support Team,

    I am writing (again) to highlight a recurring issue that is causing significant inconvenience for me and many other users. Read the reactions to my initial question. Every day, when I use my private laptop and work with MS Office products (primarily Word and Excel), I receive a pop-up message prompting me to sign in, with the code: aka.ms/sso-info. While signing in temporarily resolves the issue, the problem reoccurs every time I turn off and restart my laptop. This issue began a couple of months ago and has persisted despite trying various suggested solutions from the community forums.

    Details of the Issue:

    • Operating System: Windows 11
    • Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel
    • Recurring Prompt: Sign-in required (aka.ms/sso-info)
    • Frequency: Every time the laptop is turned on and used

    Despite browsing through numerous community posts and attempting various fixes, I have yet to find a permanent solution to this problem. It is frustrating and disruptive to my workflow, and it appears many other users are experiencing the same issue.

    Given the widespread nature of this problem, I kindly request that Microsoft provide a sustainable and definitive solution. It is essential for users to have a seamless experience with your products, especially for tasks as fundamental as accessing Office applications.

    Could you please investigate this issue and offer a detailed resolution? Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated by myself and the broader user community.

    Thank you for your attention and support.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-31T18:04:02+00:00

    I've got the same issue. Anybody can help?

    0 comments No comments