Thanks PaoloI1 for pointing this out. Indeed, I am based in Europe.
How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?
Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
38 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-06-03T18:43:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-21T18:14:56+00:00 I'm looking forward for a sollution on this, my girlfriend has the same, mine did it sometimes which makes it even weirder.
hopefully this thread will be updated with a response from MS
-
Anonymous
2024-05-19T20:16:51+00:00 Hi,
I've the same problem, but i found out this article Upcoming changes to Windows single sign-on
Probably we're all in Europe, so thanks to this Act we're now receiving this prompt after every boot..
Very annoing that we have the possibility to choose if we want to login with an account or not, but we can't choose to acknowledge this and maybe disable it for 30 days, if forever is not possible..
-
Anonymous
2024-05-17T15:59:54+00:00 Thanks T-Send for your help. I do not know why, but at this moment my MS Office applications go well and do not ask me to sign in again. I have no idea why. Did you apply the above mentioned solution and did it work?
-
Anonymous
2024-05-15T21:06:00+00:00 I have exactly the same problem, each application using MS sso is asking if I want to continue each time I want to use them... And this happens after each restart of the computer (so everyday)... It is very anoying. In the settings, I have the same message "all apps can ask to sign me in" but this option can't be changed. I think there is a bug here, as this started happening not long ago... Also there is no way to delete the account as it is not a local account (and I don't want to delete the account, I got a lot of important stuff on this account). It is an MS account linked to the device.