How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?

Reported
Anonymous
2024-04-29T18:23:40+00:00

Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

38 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-15T09:23:38+00:00

    Hello all,

    as I've observed that this issue is causing only on my private device and my private account, I assume it's not related to MS Business accounts.

    For the moment I'm not facing this issue anymore, after the removing of my password from my private account.

    That means I switched to passwordless authentication only.

    How to go passwordless with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

    I don't know if it is really a solution, nevertheless it could be a try.

    And to be honest, who is needing passwords today? ;-)

    Greetings

    Mario

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-14T17:28:57+00:00

    Same issue here, and this is really irritating. I too am based in Europe.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-14T05:09:17+00:00

    same issue, very annoying, indeed !! waiting for an update

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-13T19:20:53+00:00

    I have the same issues.

    @Microsoft: please fix this annoying issue.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-03T18:44:05+00:00

    Well, that was short lived, as I am facing the same issues again.

    0 comments No comments