How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?

Reported
Anonymous
2024-04-29T18:23:40+00:00

Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

38 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-25T14:57:29+00:00

    Having the same issue too!

    Will someone from Microsoft alteast bother to answer this post and tell us, why we cant turn that off?

    Absolutely annoying!

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T01:45:27+00:00

    Hi I was opening a letter from a friend? And it was in a format of word document? And it normally just opens ? And wouldn't wanted me to sign in and I did so many  many many times and it kept saying we can't sign you in right now ?? Very  iam Answering the last email from the person I just received. I can't keep up. Who's talking to me as when I reply? It keeps blocking me. It's very frustrating as I don't understand how this system is working from replying to your messages. Kindly Kathy

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T01:15:47+00:00

    I have no idea wat you a talking about li just got the to send it to me through a PDF file and it worked do I have no need of word so I will have everyone do this from now on and just not use MC software as you have not been any help to me wats so ever thankyou kindly Kathy 😊

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-07T10:10:03+00:00

    I am back at square one now again. Now I have to log-in MS after I start my laptop.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-07T06:04:09+00:00

    After so many attempts taking into account the various solutions proposed here, I am now convinced that there's no way to get rid of this problem. One way or nother, we are required to identify ourselves to Microsoft periodically in order to be able to use Edge, Word, Onedrive...etc correctly. If it is not by entering the Microsoft password, then a code generated by Microsoft Authenticator app. Not even my bank is imposing a similar level of security!

    0 comments No comments