For me, the same issue persists as well unfortunately. Based in Europe, happens everytime on start up of my PC.
How to solve that Microsoft keeps asking me to sign-in?
Every day that I use my private laptop and use MS Office products (Word and Excel mainly), I get the pop up message that I need to sign in (see the screenshots below). One reads the code: aka.ms/sso-info. Once I sign in things are good. The moment I turn off my laptop and turn it on again, it happens again. It started a couple of months ago. It drives me nuts. I browsed through the community but I do not seem to find the answer to this problem. I have Windows 11. See below a screen shot. I appreciate your help!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
38 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-14T07:44:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-08-08T18:48:05+00:00 Hi everyone who responded to the issue I posted on April 29, 2024!
Unfortunately, the problem still persists on my end, and it seems Microsoft hasn't addressed it yet (not surprising, I suppose). I'm still hoping that a solution will emerge eventually. Thanks to everyone who took the time to engage with this issue.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-05T09:40:04+00:00 Same problem, can't solve it for monthes now
-
Anonymous
2024-07-31T18:04:02+00:00 I've got the same issue. Anybody can help?
-
Anonymous
2024-07-25T18:48:32+00:00 Dear Microsoft Support Team,
I am writing (again) to highlight a recurring issue that is causing significant inconvenience for me and many other users. Read the reactions to my initial question. Every day, when I use my private laptop and work with MS Office products (primarily Word and Excel), I receive a pop-up message prompting me to sign in, with the code: aka.ms/sso-info. While signing in temporarily resolves the issue, the problem reoccurs every time I turn off and restart my laptop. This issue began a couple of months ago and has persisted despite trying various suggested solutions from the community forums.
Details of the Issue:
- Operating System: Windows 11
- Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel
- Recurring Prompt: Sign-in required (aka.ms/sso-info)
- Frequency: Every time the laptop is turned on and used
Despite browsing through numerous community posts and attempting various fixes, I have yet to find a permanent solution to this problem. It is frustrating and disruptive to my workflow, and it appears many other users are experiencing the same issue.
Given the widespread nature of this problem, I kindly request that Microsoft provide a sustainable and definitive solution. It is essential for users to have a seamless experience with your products, especially for tasks as fundamental as accessing Office applications.
Could you please investigate this issue and offer a detailed resolution? Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated by myself and the broader user community.
Thank you for your attention and support.